- God's undying love and forgiveness. I am far from a saint, but I know that God has hope in me, otherwise I would not still be living.
- My parents' sacrifices for me. They may think I take them for granted, but they have no idea how lucky I feel to have them.
- My son's good health and happiness. I have never met a baby as happy as he is. I don't know what we are doing right, but he smiles and laughs a million times more than he cries.
- My husband's dedication to our family. I am so grateful that he is a good husband and an even better father.
- My sorority sisters. It's not four years, it's for life. Two of them were my bridesmaids, and they truly are my second family.
- My best friend, who stuck by me through a whole lot during college. She's one of the only people I genuinely trust.
I unexpectedly (and reluctantly) moved back to my hometown. I unexpectedly fell for an old high school classmate, and he unexpectedly proposed to me. We unexpectedly found out I was pregnant, and we got married sooner than expected. Now, we're experiencing the unexpected daily...the good, the bad, the funny, the frustrating. Read all about it...