I unexpectedly (and reluctantly) moved back to my hometown. I unexpectedly fell for an old high school classmate, and he unexpectedly proposed to me. We unexpectedly found out I was pregnant, and we got married sooner than expected. Now, we're experiencing the unexpected daily...the good, the bad, the funny, the frustrating. Read all about it...

Friday, December 17, 2010

Check Me Out on BlogHer.com!!!

I am so excited that one of my blog posts has been chosen as a feature on BlogHer!!

For those of you who don't know, BlogHer.com is a community of women who love to blog and who share an interest in social media. It is an avenue for women to voice their opinions, learn about other people's views, and gain insight on topics ranging from politics to family.

I am so grateful and I feel very honored that I will be featured on their home page today.

Please check it out!! Find me on BlogHer and discover what makes millions of readers flock to this site every month!! Take a step further and register to be part of this community of funny, intelligent, and supportive women!

Thanks, BlogHer for this amazing opportunity to reach out to millions!!

No comments:

Post a Comment